- 3 1/8" BBQ charcoal grill smoker pit thermometer with large degree scales and numbers , easy to read. Works on most grills and smokers.
- The color coded zones of the BBQ thermometer indicates Smoke, BBQ and Grill. Available temperature range from 100 to 550 °F with extreme accuracy.
- The surface of the temperature gauge is waterproof and will not get foggy due to the heat so that you can read the temperature at any time you wish to do so.
- For maximum durability and reliability the case is made out of stainless steel. This is not only safe but also environmentally friendly.
- Easy to install on your grill, oven or oven panel for convenient usage. Set of 1 stainless steel BBQ Thermometer Gauge.
Details: ◆ Feature: 1. Thermometer has a 3 1/8" dial face with a 3" stem 2. It is ideal for oven temperature measurement, profect for BBQ / Grill / Meat Thermometer, etc. 3. Using high-quality stainless steel, durable and very safe to use. 4. The large glass turntable makes it easy to see the test data quickly and clearly. 5. It also has a recommended temperature range for grill and smoke on the dial. NO-fog glass lens. 6. BLUE zone 100-250 Smoke & Red zone 250-350 BBQ. ◆ Specification: Material: Stainless Steel + Aluminum Surface Diameter: 3 1/8" (8cm) Stem Length: 3" Height: 3 1/2" (9cm) Temperature range: 100°F - 550°F (100°C - 550°C) Accuracy: 2.5% Easy mounting: Includes a screw thread nut & washer ◆ Installation: You need a hole to insert the thermometer in 7/8. Then you put the washer on the thermometer and then you can put stem through the hole. Finally, tighten the nut and screw.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches