Color: Black Silver
- 【Heat Insulation & Energy Saving】Blocking out of the solar rays by reflecting it away from the window, which can keep cool in summer and retain heat in winter, helping you save money by cutting the high energy bills.
- 【Daytime Privacy Protection】This window tint film only provides good privacy during daytime while the exterior glass shows the mirror effect. When the inside light is stronger than outside, the mirror effect will be reversed. Remember to draw curtain during night.
- 【Effective UV Blocking】This uv window film can block out 91% harmful rays that may hurt your skin, prevent your precious furniture and interior decorations from fading.
- 【Easy To Install】This self adhesive window privacy film is free of glue design, very easy to install, just make sure the glass surface is completely clean and smooth. Remember to spray A LOT of soap water to both the adhesive side and window.
- 【Widely Application Occasions】Suitable for the smooth and clean glass surface of your kitchen, sliding door, bedroom, balcony , rest room, office doors and windows. Useful Installation Tips: Please make sure the glass, edges and corners are totally cleaned without any dust and tear off the protective film before paste it onto the glass.
Details: ◆ Feature: Safety Privacy Protection: Make you always enjoy your personal time without the disturbance of external gaze. Get Comfortable with Saving Energy: Create cooler, more comfortable environment for you and your family, helping you to save money with lower air conditioning costs. Protection from UV Damage: Block harmful solar rays that may hurt your skin and furniture. Easy to Install: No adhesive, stick by static cling, simply to apply with a lot of soapy water. No worries about damage or residue when you remove. Package: 1 x Window Film Roll ◆ Installation Instructions: Step 1: Make sure your windows are thoroughly cleaned. Step 2: Spray the windows with A LOT OF soapy water. Step 3: Measure the exact dimensions of your windows and carefully cut the film to the right size. Step 4: Remove transparent backing film from backing protect sheet, and spray A LOT OF soapy water onto the back side of the static film. Step 5: Pick up the wet film by the top two corners to paste the wet side of the film onto the wet glass, smooth the film with hands. Step 6: Spray the water onto the surface facing you, use the squeegee to remove extra water and air from center with proper strength. Step 7: Make sure the four corners are steadily adhered to the glass, trim off the margins, leaving 2-3 mm gap from the edge of the glass to the film. Step 8: Rewet the the surface of entire film and remove all the bubbles, wipe out surface water with towel. ◆ Tips: 1. Keep the window and film extremely wet during installation process. 2. Before pasting, do remember to tear off the protective film. 3. Spray more water on the glass and surface of the film, and scrape all the bubbles out with a squeegee. 4. Cut the film to a size of 2-3mm from the window frame, pick up a corner at the edge, re-spray and paste, and scrape the bubble.